The BONADEA site uses industry standard security methods to ensure that all the personal details you give us are not misused. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. The purchase area of our site is extremely secure. We use industry standard SSL technology (Secure Sockets Layer) to guarantee a safe and secure shopping environment. All sensitive information such as credit card details, names and addresses are encrypted. This means that information passed between your computer and our website cannot be read even in the event it is intercepted by someone else.
Information provided by you online or otherwise will be processed by BONADEA Limited and used to provide you with the ordered products, for billing and accounts purposes, and to keep records of the transaction. In addition, your information may also be used to keep you informed about BONADEA products, promotions and services. In addition to allowing us to check your creditworthiness and process your orders, the personal data you submit, and our records of your visits to the site, will be used to monitor and improve our service to you, and for marketing purposes.
We will respect the privacy of your personal data, and will comply with all relevant and current data protection legislation. Without your written consent we will not make our mailing list available for marketing purposes to anyone outside BONADEA LTD and, unless required to do so by a court of competent jurisdiction, will not disclose your personal data to anyone.
If you wish to update or delete your personal information, or if you prefer that we do not email you to tell you of promotional offers. Please contact Customer Services.
What are cookies?
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our website are set by BONADEA and our suppliers who partner with us to help provide a high quality website and online shopping experience, and other third parties. Some cookies are set by or on behalf of BONADEA and are necessary to enable customers to a make purchases on our website. Cookies may also be set by third parties who take part in marketing activities with us. Third parties such as Specific Media broadcast banner advertisements on behalf of BONADEA and a number of other reputable companies. Third parties do not collect any personal data from which they would be able to identify individual customers.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of website, particularly with online orders.
- To drive BONADEA marketing, namely banner advertisements and targeted messages.
- To enable BONADEA to collect information about the browsing and shopping habits of customers, as well as monitoring the success of marketing campaigns and competitions etc.
How do I disable cookies?
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the appropriate setting
For Mozilla firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
For Google Chrome:
- Go to Settings
- Go to Advanced Settings
- From "privacy" click on content settings box
- Select the appropriate setting